· Pilot : Available on request [optional service but highly recommended due to traffic] VHF channel 12
- Pilot boarding position: LAT 38’ 12N LONG 020’28’E
Time needed from PBG to port 25-30 min
· Tug boat : Available and compulsory by greek law for all ships that berth. Not compulsory if you remain on anchor.
Details of Tug Boat : Makis L.O.A 28.30 mtrs Beam: 06.36 mtrs
Max drought: 03.80 mtrs Propulsion: single screw fixed pitch propeller.
Main engine: cat 3512 TA BHP: 1060 RPM: 1200
Bollard pull: 15 mt
· Mooring boat : Compulsory for all ships over 160 m
· Linesmen : Available and compulsory for all ships.
· PFSO : Mr. Sotirios Toumazatos
Mobile Phone +30 6945 33 2555
· Agent Contact : Koula Zampeli +30 6947 206 006
Zampeli +30 6948500963
· Possible Agents on Board valid for each call :
- Kyriakoula Zampeli - Eleni Zampeli
- Fioroula Zampeli - Leonat Markou
· Port Authorities VHF Channel 12 & tel +30 26710 22224
Suggested Anchorage positions
Ø Position no 1 Lat: 38° 11,3' N Long: 020° 29,4' E
Ø Position no 2 Lat: 38°11,7' N Long: 020° 29.2' E
· Ship’s tenders
: Ship has to use own tenders if remains on anchor, tenders pier fits max 3 tenders at the same
Important information : From January 2020, 3 private companies have applied for local tendering. As soon as we have more specific information about approval, we will keep you posted.
· List of all ship’s certificates with expiry dates
Waste Declaration [Annex II] - sample hereunder
· PASSENGER LIST FOR NMSW [correct completion hereunder on PDF]
· CREW LIST FOR NMSW [correct completion hereunder on PDF]
· WASTE ITEMS FOR NMSW [correct completion hereunder on PDF]
· LAST 10 PORTS OF CALL FOR NMSW [correct completion hereunder on PDF]
· PASSENGER LIST FOR IMMIGRATION - EXCEL FORMAT DATES SAMPLE 01012001- NO SLASHES NO DASHES
· CREW LIST FOR PORT POLICE EXCEL FORMAT DATES SAMPLE 01012001 - NO SLASHES NO DASHES
· Ship’s itinerary
If your previous or next port is outside Schengen zone, please note that we will need the above Pax and Crew List at least
2 days in advance to be submitted online and thoroughly checked by local coast guard and Immigration.
Immigration will also come on board to stamp in or out RESTRICTED [VISA] passports ONLY.
At least 24 hours prior to arrival we need full name of the Security Officer on board and his email.
Ref your International Ship Security Certificate / Please advise if its full or intern / who issued this and when it expires.
· 3 copies of Crew List [your own form]
· 3 copies of Passenger List [your own form]
· 2 copies of Stores List [your own form but please use our attached sample as front page by writing AS ATTACHED, stamped and signed]
· 2 copies of Crew Personal Effects [your own form but please use our attached sample as front page by writing AS
ATTACHED, stamped and signed]
· Bunkers [as per attached form]
· 1 copy of Captain’s Declaration [as per attached form]
[All 4 above are the four sheets in the same excel file DECLARATION FILES HERE UNDER]
· 1 copy of Security Weapons List [NIL LIST]
· 1 copy of Ship’s Electronic Equipment
· 1 copy of Pharmacy List
· 1 copy of Maritime Declaration of Health
· 1 copy of Arrival Statement
· 3 copies of Ship’s Itinerary
· 1 copy ISPS
· 1 copy of a List of all ship’s Certificates with expiry dates
· Waste Declaration [Annex II] - as per attachment
· If your previous port was a greek port, then we will need the ORIGINAL CUSTOMS papers, stamped and signed by the previous greek port Customs office [plus an extra photocopy of this whole package]
ONLY FOR YOUR FIRST CALL IN OUR PORT [EACH YEAR]
If your ship calls in Kefalonia for the first time [each year] then please see attached file EXTRA CERTIFICATES FOR FIRST CALL and attach these documents as well.
For the officials in the safe manning, we will need copies for their diplomas or certificates or their medical cards
[Please note : Not for the whole crew, but just for the officials of the safe manning ].
· You are allowed to wash ship’s hull with fresh water only, no soap.
· Painting is not allowed
· Maintenance is not allowed
· Hot works are not allowed [inside/ outside]
· Lowering life boats is allowed for crew drill but not for maintenance.
· Ship’s Whistle is allowed
· PASSENGER TERMINAL available with free wi-fi , tourist information desk and WC.
· Terminal taxi Ramp : Available
· First Aid Station : Available
· Medical Emergencies : Available
· Ship has to use own gangways